Anyone live near me? NJ Need help removing AC and installing new setup

List,

  I was able to locate the necessary parts to remove my ac in my 16v today.
I bought the parts from a huge perspiring fat man at a junk yard. ($25.00)

    Ok... I'm looking for a little help with removing the complete AC setup
and then installing the new pulley, belt, and bracket.
    I'm just not a 100% sure how to do the job. Work and school have been
keeping me hostage so I have no room for error.

Anyone live say 45 mins away from the very tip of NJ?

TIA,
Dan Kraus :-)

Waterfest 20 days away!