[OT w/ some roc] Kik Ass! Rabbit (sport) truck is MINE! oh yeah, and a house too...

As if anyone cares...
I am finally getting my '81 Rabbit Sport Truck.
I'll have pics up on the website as soon as I get some taken, developed,
scanned and worked into the page.

semi roc content:
Now I can park the Roc and start ripping her apart for a FULL restoration.
Kik Ass!
I am now open to any and all suggestions/tips/pointers/pitfalls/etc... about
this process. Are there any particular items which I should be particularly
wary of? What should I look for as far as wear items that I should replace?

TIA,
Dan
'87 16v 'Roc
'81 Bunny Sport Truck
'00 Jetta
'78 house (just closed this morning :) (pics to follow soon)

"Prohibition... goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to
control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that
are not crimes...  A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles
upon which our government was founded."
          - Abraham Lincoln (December 1840)