Re: Neuspeed spring question

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001 23:33:02 EDT Accidi2000@aol.com writes:
> I found some neuspeed springs at a wrecking yard, but im not sure if
> their sport lowering or sof sport, if their the sof sports i dont want
um,
> so my question is, is there any way to tell if their sports and not sof

> sports?

I have a set of Sofsports, if you give me the part number on the springs,
I can check mine for you, or you can call Neuspeed.

Btw, ALL the Neuspeed sport lowering and Neuspeed Sofsport springs, that
I have seen, have been black.

Peter - http://thescirocco.com -  Bear, Delaware

'79 Scirocco 16V "Retro", Neuspeed Race (red)
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Scirocco "Oddball"
'84 GTI
SciRollers For Sale, or For Parts: '79 White Champagne Edition, '80 Red,
'84 Black, '88 Red