Re: What is the NAME of your car?

I call my 86 "The Stealth Bomber" (all black, dark tint)
I call my 80 "The Go-Kart" for obvious VW handling agility  :)
Don't have a name for my 79 yet...
I call the 82 Pickup "Thumper" (yeah, I know, cheesy...)

The other VW's are parts cars I've never been able to drive, so they haven't
been able to show me any personality worthy of a name.

BTW, the 85 Coupe is for sale for a couple hundred dollars if anybody wants
to haul it away...I will never get around to fixing it, but, I'd rather not
junk it.  I'm in Tucson, AZ.

Tom
78 Audi Fox GTI
79 Rocco
80 Rocco (future SOLO car)
81 Rocco S (parts car)
81 Porsche 924 Turbo (blown turbo)
82 Rabbit Pickup
85 Audi Coupe GT
86 Rocco 8 V (daily driver, future 16 V)
87 16 V Rocco (organ donor)