Idles high and stalls when warm...

Well just like the subject, my 78 rocco runs, starts and idles good when it
is cold, but once it gets warmed up it idles at like 2k.. if i turn it off
then it has a hard time starting and when i give it gas it stalls out???
someone told me it might be the Auxilary Air Regulator, so i tested the
power and it has power to it and i replaced the hose, that didnt fix it so i
replaced the whole regulator with one i know is good and it still didnt fix
my problem, anyone Have any other ideas? also there is an exhaust tube going
from the side of the manifold up to the same area as the air regulator might
be going into intake? but that has a little hole in it could that make a
difference?
TIA
Chris

Shop online without a credit card