(tech) tranny disassembling

  I have a question for anyone who has experience with the 020 tranny...
I am trying to remove the pinion shaft to gain access to the final drive
(so that I can install a bolt kit...)  The problem is that there are two
roller bearing that are pressed onto the pinion shaft...so I need a puller
to get them off.  I have not been able to find a puller locally that will
work, so what other methods are there to get the bearings/gears off of the
pinion shaft (so that the pinion shaft can be removed)?
Anyone familiar with this?

Any other help is appreciated!!

=====
Benjamin Harder