Re: [was] Carfax [now] History

I just found out that the 88 16V that I bought for parts was originally from
Washington and brought into CA at 30K. The car was given a new CA title in 97
with 73K on it. I bought it with 74K on it. Damn I got lucky. I can't find my
78 at all which is the one I wanted to know about. I may just have to get a
report from the DMV then.
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco (Soon to be 16V)
88 Scirocco 16V (Parts Donor)