MK1 Kamei Front Spoilers are....

DONE!

I know it's been a while since the last run. The material was harder
to get this time.

We can start shipping them in 10-14 days.  I e-mailed all that had
their name down for one.....if you didn't get an email just send me
one @ potterman@parts4vws.com or you can order them over the site @
www.parts4vws.com/a1.asp
in the Kamei Section.  The Shipping is going to be $20-$40 since it's
quite a big part depending on your location.  I'm in So-Cal so
Mississippi East will be on the High end.  I had about 17 names down
so if nobody flakes out I should have about 20 more to go
around.....they went fast last time soooo if you want one lemme know!

Scriocco.org stickers should be done then too & I can put them in the
box w/ the spoiler.  I'm getting Red, White, Silver, Yellow.

Thanks Guys!

Michael Potter
AKA: Potterman
www.parts4vws.com