Re: What is the NAME of your car?

I named my first car, a '75 Scirocco, Helga.  She was a stubborn German gal,
and any time she found out I had money, something would break (or finally
give out).  Boy, she could get *jealous*, too!  Definitely a female.

My second car, '85 Scirocco, was Konrad.  He was pretty easy-going compared
to Helga, and quite reliable.  He was a pretty good kid, and definitely a
male.

My third car (and current daily driver), a '95 GTI VR6, is Wolfgang.  He's
more refined and more powerful than my first two cars.  Definitely masculine
in nature--firm (suspension and chassis), and always ready for a romp--on
twisty roads, that is.  Okay, that didn't come out quite right...

My project car, an '84 Scirocco, is Sonja.  Eventually, she'll be known as
Turbo Sonja, but that's in the distant future.  She's gonna be a lot of fun,
and she's gonna take a lot of my money--obviously a female.  :)

Mike Carlson
http://members.home.net/mikes.vws/