Re: What is the NAME of your car?

>Little Green Motherphucker, regardless...

I thought your car was the Vomit Comit.....
My old red '95 full-size Dodge van at the acura dealer was appropriately
named the Wallowing Cow. I have yet to name the brand-spanking-new 2001 full
size Dodge that was issued to me but I'll probably name it Target due to the
fact that I've been driving it two months and the windshield already has a
big-ass crack in it and an automated car wash ripped the front licence plate
in two.

For some strange reason I just don't baby the new one like I did the
wallowing cow.

Scirocco content:  Anyone have a set of 16V brakes they wanna part with?

Marie