Re: Mk1 Euro lights on eBay (again)

Maybe Dirk Should pipe up here...

But from the pics of my old mk1 now Sean's..
It looks like a change in fenders would also be required.
And BTW folks there do exsist sealed H4's that just drop in to exsisting
mk1's if that is all you are worried about. I did and the new owner could
pipe up with the part #'s if you really want and they were cheap too like
$15.00 at autozone. that what it looks like is in these now.

THey brightened up those non illuminating lights taht were on it to start
with. I suppose if they were relayed they would be ALOT better. short path
for current with good sized wires (low resistance).
ANd they look the same not like the mkII euro lights.

just my 2 pfennings.
oh well