SF Bay Area get together

Hey all,
So are you getting a little antcy for the upcoming race season, want to get
a few laps under your arse?
Have never raced before and want to try it out without putting your beloved
Scirocco into the wall?
We'll....
We (Scirocco owners) have been invited by the Nissan Z club to join them for
a fun "gentlemen start your (go cart) engines" event on Feb 10th at the
Speed Ring Kart Track in Santa Clara, CA.

Details are as follows:
	">         Hello ClubZ!

	>         For February's ClubZ social, we'll be making our first
club
	> appearance
	>         at Speedring Kart Track in Santa Clara!  For those of you
who
	> haven't
	>         been there yet, it's a very fun indoor kart racing track
for people
	> 18
	>         and over.  Kinda like Malibu Grand Prix on steroids!  The
main
	> advantage
	>         over Malibu, is the fact that everyone all races together,
but these
	>         karts really do go fast and pull high g forces through the
turns.
	> For
	>         more information on what Speedring's all about, go to the
website:
	>         http://www.speedring-kartracing.com/
<http://www.speedring-kartracing.com/>

	>         Time: Meet at 11:00 am, start driving at noon.
	>         Price: $20 per 12 minute session; 4 sessions/hour, ~15
	> drivers/session.
	>         Driving: Based on RSVPs I will make reservations for ClubZ
members
	> (and
	>         friends) filling up each session.  For those who want to
drive in
	> four
	>         or five sessions, no problem if you reserve in advance.
For those
	> who
	>         only want one, no problem.  The only catch: this place is
addicting
	> and
	>         after one session, you'll want another, but without a
reservation
	> you'll
	>         need to wait a week to drive again!  They're popular!
You're better
	> off
	>         reserving more than one, then making up your mind when you
get there
	> &
	>         pay.

Lets show them that when you don't have a twin turbo six, you learn a few
tricks to go just a little faster, he he.
I need a headcount of confirmed ASAP, no later than Fri Feb 2nd.
Sorry for the short notice.
E-mail me off-list if you can make it.
Thanks,

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver