SUPERBOWL semi wrap up

well the only problem with doing that is they gave us these really cool hats adn other shit to wear teh whoel week adn durign the game, let me tell you what kind of time i had....

this is just game day if you want more info contact me directly and there willbe copies of the video available, for all fans of britney adn sting

so on teh way to the bus i got to sit next to Shannon sharpe , the mood was very quiet on teh way not to much conversation just a lot of mental focus, the police escort was really cool to see all the fans going nuts and have ing a blast supporting the team, and to see all the local tampa bayians stabd behoind us as a team was very incrediable, every one welcomed us intot eh clubs bars, drinks and partyingsince we had raven's team badges(let us into the team hotel adn parties with no cost) that gave us top notch service every whee we went,  once we arrived at teh stadium walking thru the guts of the stadium was intense intot eh locker room , were upon entering you see in every one's locker a article on the rign not he fact that you win but the fact that the prestigue of the suyperbow;l ring holds, that was cool just stadnign there looking at everythign ,
on to pregame show.....
as you may have know form watching rthe gaem sting and styx preformed, i got a front row show from both preformers, i was about 10 feet from teh stage with STING,   there were about 5 other camera guys around us as we were filming, and if you saw the pyro technics you could feel teh heat that they put out standing on teh 50 yd line....
skip to halftime cause i was workign diigintly durign the gaem,,,,
BRITNEY SPEARS, MARY J BLIGE, STEVEN TYLOR AND one of the boy badns were all about 5 feet froim us, i got britney shaking hermoney maker in front of me on film also i got a good clevage shot for all my buddies, adn just to set the record straight you know how some girls in the rock industry dont look so good close up, well she looked ......well she looked incredible, evenb with the enhanced upper chestal region....
more info to com elater i have to go and catch my plane back to baltimore in an hour or so and it is dfinner time, if you want more details or video information email me
jonas
GO RAVEN"S
ps   sitting near  to ray lewis on teh way back to the hoteland holding  the voince lombary trophy was incredible and yes i held the lambardi trophy.....
Team SCIROCCO!

And we'll pay the damn fine!

TBerk
too late, always too late...