Re: scirocco vs.suburban thanks

hi all

i have been playaing playstation for 2 days straight now and i really
appreciate all of the replies i got to my original post.  it's a really
depressing situation and it is beginning to set in that shit's gonna have to
change.  im not sure if i want to get another mk2 and swap my stuff in....or
more preferably an mk1.  (if anybody knows of either of the two with a good
body and a cheap price...please let me know!) i just love the idea of an mk1
with a 16v in it.....almost bone stock on the outside.  everybody has been of
great support these past couple of days....and friends have really stepped
forward in a big way.  the insurance adjusters still haven't checked out my
car and the police report was just mailed here today....no summonses issued
i plan on staying on the list even without my roc( for right now)  and
getting a lease car...which one is still gonna be determined.....based on my
position at work changing.     it's either gonna be a 01 dakota rt or a benz
240.   it makes more sense for me to make another roc as a project car (this
time with a damn rollcage).

thanks again guys(and girl)

crippled rob