Re: scirocco vs.suburban(ugly and profane rant)

Hey man I hope you get better very soon.
 I think you ought to hang onto your euro goodies. Because I bet the list
could come up with a good car or 2 (since thier small) for you to buy.

I'll do my shopping down here for ya.

For my part. There are a few down here that I know of
ranging for the 250.00 no motor, no tranny, primered project
to a $500 one that would make a decent daily with about 1 weeks worth TLC
for reassembly lights and interior taken apart.
a $1000 one that needs paint/body/motor tlc w/ many mods. or you can wait
till it gets done and pay 1700.00 for a very stock nice one.
and a low milage that needs a new front clip(body shop work) but from
the front of the doors back it looks new! also fan/blower/heater stuff
put back in it. never got a price on this project. somebody was starting
scca racing and got tagged in the front driver quarter panel.

And another one that is gonna cost about 5K when it is done a flash silver
16v.

So keep you head up and remember pain suffering and scars are worth a
better rocco. and remember ask the Ahem list if anyone else has had this
happend to them and what the best course of action is.

Cause Man I can tell you when i got rear-ended (i was stationary) by a
198x passat in germany i was sore for about 2 months. (he was doing about
50+mph he totaled 4 cars, first he hit me(doge omni) I hit the BMW in
front of me. he hit the audi in front of him and then the mercedes infront
of him ( the only one with an automatic. ) and sometimes i can still feel
it. oh well I was 17 then and didnt know any better. dad got the money for
the car. and i was outta luck. car still drove tho.
Relax and keep them stiches clean.