Re: Which years did the 4K come on the 'rocco?

I remember seeing that the 4K only came in 84 GTI, but now that I research
my manuals I don't remember where I got that information (maybe the chart
that is online somwhere--gearing was a thread at another time in recent
history).  Where they ended up from there is anyone's guess.  Checking the
Chilton manuals that I have they show that the 4K only came in the 84 Jetta
(doesn't make any sense), then again, they say that an option in the 84
Scirocco was an AGB!?  Go figure!  I got one out of a 84 Scirocco from the
salvage yard a while back and the reason a nabbed it is because the other
two 84 Sciroccos in the yard had 9As so I suspected someone installed it
into the Scirocco from a GTI (or maybe a Jetta).  Since they are getting
harder and harder to come by I got it for my future 6 speed conversion.
HTH!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco