Re: Why do you own a Scirocco?

  In my case it was simple: I could not afford a MK I when I got my 77
Rabbit at the end of 1976, but when I changed provinces in 83, the
inspectors wanted me to do some extensive work before issuing new
plates. So I decided I might as well get a new car.

  I did not want a Westmoreland Rabbit, nor a Jetta, so I plunked down
all I had for the 84 Scirocco, still made in Germany.

  I am still addicted.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (in hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS (gets along fine with her older sister)