Re: [FS] ZENDER Z40 wings , grille & GTX wing - new old stock

> hopefully noone feels offended as I'm not doing this for business....

Dirk...if anyone is offended, send them my way and I will take care of them
prairie style ;) I think I speak for everyone when I say you can advertise
any kick ass "euro" parts you have to get rid of...they do not even have to
be "euro" ;) So once again, if you are in any way offended by Dirk's
posting...you can contact me at jody@scirocco8v.com instead of annoying Dirk
because he has enough to do getting all of us westerners euro lights :)
Keep the sweet parts coming Dirk, you are a savior to someone out there with
this batch of truly rare parts.

Jody Bailey
http://www.scirocco8v.com