Junkyard scrounging (UK)

Hi

A little while a go i posted saying that if anyone wanted me to look for
parts in UK scrappers and some of you made somw requests but me Hotmail had
a deleting session so i've lost your mails.
I went to one today and i picked up the following which i will pass on at
cost plus postage

MK2 windscreen/headlamp washer bottle and pump - GBP 20
MK2 B - pillar badges - GTII Yellow/black - GBP 5
MK2 Tailgate badges - Volkswagen, VW badge and Scirocco GT - GBP 7

Andy