Re: red MK1 on police chases

This is really funny, because I didn't even read this thread, but tonight there was a DIFFERENT police chase program on TLC tonight.  It was actually the one where the guy steals the tank, and gets shot, blahblahblah, I'm sure a lot of us have seen it...I was watching it, and on one of the shots of the tank meandering down the freeway, you can see the other side of the freeway traffic coming toward the camera.  What do I see in the lane closest to the center divider, but...a red mk1 scirocco!!!  Weirdness!!  It was in San Diego...I wonder if this is anyone on the list?

Joe