Re: Run for the border! [was RE: FS 1979 mk1 rocco with 40,000km!]

At 07:33 PM 1/25/01 -0500, Neal Tovsen wrote:
>I'm not saying I'm interested in buing it, but what would it take for a Yank
>to bring that car home? Would it be difficult to get across the border? Just
>curious, mostly.
>
>Neal

I guess it depends on where you live.  If you live in a little hick state
like Maine you can just drive it home and register like it's an american
car.  If something comes up from the DMV you just say you bought it
instate, say they're crazy for not knowing that and then you are on your way.

John