Re: Tech - Wires and plugs

>My Nuespeed plug wire harness has pretty much played out after 4 years and
>it is time to replace.
>I have been happy with them, but....does anyone have reliable data on better
>wires?

As far as I know, all 16v replacement wires use the same ends, as there is
only a single source for them.  What goes in between them is all that's
different.  Just pick a high quality brand and be happy. ;)

> Also, I am considering using the Bosch stock (don't get much
>better).  while I am at it, I will give the NGK plugs a try.  What number
>seems to work best (16v)?

I've just asked for the triple electrode variety for our 16v application. I
was running bosch triple coppers, but since I switched to ignitions, I'm
going to the correct 2L 16v motronic single e bosch plug (Mike P's
recommendation) not that it really matters here...

>Dale Witt

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net