Re: Mono Wiper Question

After looking at the one I just sold, it appears to be fairly easy.  I would
try the following:  1. Remove the wiper arm.  2. Remove the wiper linkage
from the motor where it passes through the mounting bracket/frame.   3.
Rotate the linkage 180 degrees and re-attach it.   4. Put the wiper arm back
on where you want it.

I never tried it, but I think this will make the wiper start from left to
right instead of the normal right to left.

Chris

Scott Richardson