corrado steering wheel

If anyone out there can get me the part number for the adapter
that goes on the steering shaft of the corrado on wich the steering wheel
ataches to. This adapter makes it possible to atach the corrado stearing
wheel to any other small shafted VW. I have this adapter and a corrado
leather steering wheel in my rocco but want the part number for a friend who
is going to do the same on his rabbit. Any info on this issue would be
apreciated :)