Re: room info - ND show

Hello again,

> That would RULE if you guys could come!  I could properly thank you for the
> stuff you sold me and shipped over (as could a lot of us for the same favor).

Yes, and I could bring your Roadstar Sweatshirt and maybe
a pair of Euro-bumpers in my luggage :-))

>> However I wont be able to bring one of my Sciroccos with me.

> There is an award for coming the farthest.. though I think perhaps it would
> have to include your car.. dang!

maybe I can send it in parts, there is still enough time :-))

TBerk had the good idea that I can "rent" a Scirocco  over there,
like we did it here with our guests from USA
when travelling to Roadstar last May.
It would be just great if I could drive in a Scirocco to ND !! :-))

> PLEASE do try to make it,

as my request for vacation in that time was confirmed by my company,
it should work !

> It's an awesome 400-mile drive along the Pacific Ocean,
> you'd love it.. :)

it sounds very tempting, I think I'm settled ! :-)

As Roadstar and ND are at the same weekend,  I will have to
miss Roadstar this year. Not an easy decision, but as Roadstar
is already booked out, ND will be first choice...

friendly Greetings !
Dirk