Re: [non-Roc] Oddball Jetta on eBay

>"Smells bad inside?"
  I recall a time in NJ (my lovely home state !) when the state auctioned
off cars....Well they happen not to clean out this one certain mercadies all
that well and it smelled horrible on the inside.  Upon trying everything to
get the odor out and being unsuccessful, the new owner took it to the
dealer, who upon inspecting the truck found about 2 pints of coagulated
blood.  Nice ehh ?

-Steve H
  '88 16v rocco 'Trunk large enough for one dead body" - edition