From: "Eric L Ellis" <elf16v@juno.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [non roc] European listers help

I'm looking for a set of the A-2 Rallye light setup for an '88 Jetta.
Over on this side of the pond, they run anywhere from $750.00 - $1000.00.
 I know shipping can get up there, but if a lister can save me some money
I'd really appreciate it.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/