RE: 2H/4K vs. standard 16v trans.

do you remember what the tranny's disignation was? I was also told that you
would want to swap those smaller 90mm output flanges for the larger 100mm
ones anyway... I could swap them from my original 16v tranny from my blown
88 rocco transmisson. It did the whole drill into the side of the tranny
stuff, and broke my 2nd gear... sweet! I limped her in 3rd 10 miles to a
gagage to swap to another tranny... lovely grinding noises the whole way!

chris
87 rocco 16v