Oh my god....first oil change on the '81/'81 stuff needed

Well, yesterday I finally got around to changing the oil and tranny
fluid on the '81, and I was appalled.  The oil was as thick as crude, I
swear, and the tranny fluid was like honey!!  No wonder why it cranks so
slow, poor thing was trying to stir some really thick stuff.  Amazing
how fast it cranks with a little Mobil 1 0w30 and new gear lube!!
Anywho, I also went to the junkyard and found, well, not much.  Some
things I need:
Passenger side front blinker (wrap-around)
Steering wheel center (brown, deep dish with the Wolfsburg symbol)
Interior light lens
Center console mounting screws
'81 owners manual
Rear hatch cover (tan)