Re: Hey, look what I made!

Eh I think its really NICE!

	I got to see white cluster in a scirocco... Now I know I want a set..
	I want the 3 dial cluster too... but I need to plan where I am going to
	move the ashtray to first... (laughing)

	If you need some tips on organizzing the web page I can help you...

	Check out http://longcoeur.com/scirocco

	That is mine I just Made last night, Not complete yet, but working on
it.

Patrick Bureau, pbureau@home.com
'85 Scirocco
http://longcoeur.com/scirocco