mk1 Euro bumpers

OK, so, for all those who wanted to know where I found the euro bumpers, here's the scoop. I responded to an add on JWelty's VW page. The title of the add was "AWWWSHEEETTT!!!!WHO WANTS SOME
PARTS????"
At:
http://network54.com/Forum/message?messageid=979972951&forumid=49114

I believe that it was posted yesterday. The posting said nothing about euro bumpers, but I sent an email anyways to see if he could get them. He said that he could, but that they were really expensive, around $800. I'd love to have a pair, but I can't really afford that right now. If anyone does buy some from him, could you let me know how it went. I don't know this guy, so I can't vouch for him.

Todd