[Fwd: [Mk1gti] Scott Williams' "Warpig" on www.hotvws.co.uk]

Folks, Got this off the GTI list- Check out the link, it's a good
article.

Oh, and for those who think he & I are twins; I was out of High School
by '80 (class of 81). 8P

TBerk

MorpheusMac@aol.com wrote:

> Just wanted to say congrats on the article Scott, pretty cool.....
>
> http://www.hotvws.co.uk/features/usrt.htm
>
> Tom

PS-

Just want to add this quote snipped from the bottom of the article:

Usually Sideways Rally Team

 ... Anyone you want to Plug?
I've got to thank my Crew Chief, Randy Lawson, my sister
who is brave enough to co-drive for me (she's single guys!),
and everybody on the Scirocco mailing list
http://www.scirocco.org.

A big hand to Scott Williams, Warpig and U.S.Rally Team.

<http://www.usrallyteam.com>