Re: Intermittent Odometer

Yeah FoxinaBox Tech notes are great, I can recall where it is , but there is
another like his work,
the guy has added pictures for visualisation impact.... (actually the text is
very similar....)

I wish I could find that one again... Being a moron with instructions, picture
would surely help.

<- need to fix odometer, distance meter and lightbulb and clock... (yeah I have
been putting off
taking the gauge thing out of the car....too long...)

--
Patrick Bureau, pbureau@home.com
'85 Scirocco