Re: [Will Sciroccos ever be make again?]

Will Sciroccos ever be made again in the near future???

Question is, would we want one built to pass current safety standards - would
have to be heavier- the big advantage of a powerful motor attached to a
paperclip mass body would be gone and that's the fun. And they were expensive
the first time round, likely be unaffordable anyway if they were re -
introduced (but with the retro thing that's happening in the industry, who
knows - VW does need a real sports coupe...) Jeez I'm vocal today.