Re: [trim] back panel between tail-lights

I really liked the looks of the translucent red plastic "SCIROCCO" plate
that went between the tail lights of a gold-ish Scirocco that I saw at
Roadstar... I wonder where you can buy those things.. sweet looking!

I think the plate you're looking for is made by JE designs. Shannon's
got one - see pics & info at www.scirocco16v.com.

HTH,

-Toby

--