Re: Hard starting / Spark plug wires - fixed?

Well, I changed the coil over from my wrecked 88 and the car seems to be
starting much better now.  I tried swapping this before, but don't think
I had the ground wire connected when I did it.  The car has started
first turn ever since.  The true test will be tomorrow morning.  :-)

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice!

Mike