Flash Silver 16V on eBay

Parts car, or a project if you're really looking for something to keep you busy. Located in Salina, KS.

The car has a lot of little detail work done (see the underhood shot) and the interior looks very clean. It mentions being "prepared for SCCA road course racing" but the interior pics do not show a rollbar, which is mandatory...

The car is close enough to me that if someone is interested in particular bits, I may be able work with you on what's left over against retrieving the car and shipping off what you want.

Cheers,

Christian
87 16V