Re: Cincy and ND

Neal Tovsen wrote:

> Awesome idea Kevin! It will be nice to finally meet your acquaintence at
> Cincy this year. Shall I pick you up in Dayton or Cincinnati? What's the
> flight number?

You've got it backwards - I was suggesting that Phil might consider catching
a Southwest FlipJet© (737 - rudder issues!) to San Jose, or to Orange
County (down here where I'm at, from where he could ride up with us) to
get out here for ND.  Same suggestion applies to any of you other eastern
guys & gals who just can't make the long drive for one reason or another.
Just ask Jim and Daun - you can still have one helluva time out here even
w/o your beloved 'rocco.

Speaking of Cincy - I definitely plan to be there, but getting enough time
off work to drive out may prove difficult - so I may wind up flying out
that way myself.. in which case your question is relevant.. I'd probably
come into Cincy, I've got enough Delta miles for a free ride, can't think
of a better use for 'em (burned 2 trips last year for Waterfest for TBerk
and I).. :D

Still want to drive though, will be trying to work out the timing in the
coming weeks.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0