RE: Soft wheels feedback & conclusion

Ben,
Good choice of tires, let me know if you have a hard time finding them, I
know a source.
Correction though, the tire size is 215/45/15's.
The Toyo's are just awesome on both wet and dry. IMHO worth the price.
According to Toyo the recommended rim width's for this size is 7-8".

<http://www.toyo.com/tires/tire_lines/high_perf/specs/t1s.html>

I like the 7" because it helps protect the rim a little, 8" might go out
beyond the tire.
Stick with me Ben, I'll get you into all kinds of trouble
Whaaaahaaaaahaaaaa.

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver