Re: Soft wheels feedback & conclusion [tire width]

Along these same lines, what is the widest tire we can run on a MK2 16v assuming stock offset?
 I'm going to have about a 2" drop from speedtech springs, and just bought some stock sized
 yokohama AVS intermediates, but I wouldn't mind knowing for future reference.

 Thanks,
 Rusty

 >>> "Ben Rogowski" <bgr13@mn.rr.com> 01/18/01 17:29 PM >>>
 Two suggestions for wheels Phil.

 One, the Kosei K-1 from Tire Rack.  Pro's:  Cheap and light.  Con's: hard to
 get and not that attractive in my opinion.

 Two, Ronal Turbo reissues.  Peter Lindvall was offering these to the list
 for $450 a set a while back.  Not sure if he can still get them for that
 price, but they're advertised in Grass roots Motorsports for $650 a set, so
 they are available in 15x7.  Not sure how light they are.

 Let me know if you've got any more wheel Q's.  I'd be happy to answer.

 Ben R
 '79 Scirocco 1.8 16V
 '86.5 Quantum Syncro Wagon
 '00 Suzuki SV650