RE: Everyone go register at vwvortex. NOW.

This might be a silly question, but with all due respect...

...WHY?

I'm sorry, but every time I get on that forum, half the people posting sound
like over-sexed 3rd graders. I'm not saying this list (or myself) is
perfect, but this place seems to have a very high ratio (as in: almost
everyone) of intelligent, compassionate people compared to VWVortex (which
seems to rate in the 1-in-100 range).

This silly ND show issue a perfect example. WTF?? If we should all join just
so we can prove we're a "real" club to all the other clubs, I'd rather not
waste my time. My friends are here, I get good VW info, and I have a good
time. I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

If somebody can actually tell me that there is valuable information and
mature communication to be found on VW Vortex, I might change my mind. If
I'm going to talk with the same people that are on this list, why don't we
just kill the list and all move over to VW Vortex? (BTW, PLEASE don't do
this!)

Neal
'88 16v