g60 wheels - clarifying by sight

Just so I make sure we're on the same boat about these G60 wheels, here is a
URL of what I am talking about (from JWelty's website):

http://jwelty.users3.50megs.com/christewart16vpickup.html

Now, if anyone has pics of these wheels on a rocco, please send them to me
or give me a URL for where I can find them.

As to softness, I will say that most of the JWelty classifieds that
mentioned G60 wheels usually said one or more wheels in a set were bent.
That is a cause for concern for me.  Really, I'd like to believe they are
tough wheels.  How VW could put out crappy wheels is beyond me.  I thought
that was an area they were pretty strong in (choosing wheels).

-PK