Oh My GOD! It's a Car Club!

Nobody toooold me this was a Caaaar Cluuuub!

I'll have to sign off now and run like hell!

LOL!  What maroons these guys are wit the "logic only fits my way of
looking at things" stuff.  <sigh>

Whateverrrrrrr.

We womped their ass(es) last year. I don't care if all the cars weren't
all show car quality, we won fair and square in the portions we
qualified for. Now a year later comes all this whining. Shoulda got it
out last year and be done with it.

Now we come around again & we need more troops this year. Lauri? We need
you to rustle up all the COntinental Scirocco owners and get them on a
boat, right now. You have plenty of time for a trans Atlantic crossing.

TBerk