RE: NON ROC SUPERBOWL

This is waay off topic, obviously!

I see your point, but I also think that this is exactly what Phil was
talking about. There is so  much MONEY wrapped up in all this, that I think
it sometimes hurts those who are interested in the GAME.

FYI, I live about three miles from Raymond James Stadium. Swing by if you
get some free time!

Neal
'88 16v