Re: New comer to the list with 1K's of questions

> The Bentley is a good start, it is needed to understand and repair
> the
> car yourself, of to know what the Mech is doing (sometimes to make
> sure
> they are knowledgeable enough to do the job).
>
> I'd look around for the Haynes manual as a supplement to the
> Bentley, it
> offers a slightly different perspective, and stay away from Chilton
> unless free- it is not very helpful.

Got the haynes, got the chilton...ya I know they both  pretty much are
useless
compared to the bentley (from what I hear)...

> Your question about your car being a Bosch model is good for a
> chuckle,
> (please don't take offense). There are Bosch parts on your car but
> they
> are just an OEM, Original Equipment Manufacturer.

 Well yanno not knowing much on it, except that every time I order a
damn part for the car it ~ 300$ and made by bosh...laughing...
(never ever ever get parts for a german car in Texas...)