Re: New comer to the list with 1K's of questions

<snipperoo>
  nope. euro passenger model was the standard scirocco. i've yet to find
a wvwa or wvwb scirocco out there. afaik, the 'deluxe' version was the
only version sold in north america. more likely, the 'basic', 'custom',
and 'sport' models were sold in europe if at all (something like the
'scala' might be a custom scirocco - anyone?).
<sniperroo>

 My Mars Red scirocco that was written off was listed as a "deluxe"
sub-model on the papers.  The only options it had was the sunroof and the
power mirrors.

Since I now have a Slegato (same thing as a scala but canadian) I'll look
into that... I've got friends at the motor vehicle branch.

Marie