Slegato differences

Can anyone tell me what are the differences between the Slegato and the regular 8v Scirocco?

there was a red mkii rocco parked right in front of my work tonight, so I was staring at it all night.  It had a 16V bodykit, but the antenna was in the fender, wheels were like GTi wheels, but with red instead of black, Red Cloth seats inside and some sort of rectangle shaped badge on the front fenders (not a wolfsburg badge).  It also had a bunch of spots of primer and some ugly stickers.....one that said Volkl that filled the whole passenger side of the car.

I was thinking of leaving a note for the owner in case he wanted to sell it, but I had no place to put the note, because just before I left work (here's the funny part) the wipers started moving on intermittent......no one came to the car........they just started going on their own........WTF???  anyone ever had this happen???