parting out 16v

List,

Ok, here is what is goin on with my 1987 Tornado Red 16v:

I have all parts from the car.. many people are asking for them so i decided to make a short list of the stuff i can think of off the top of my head that i have, and how i would like to sell it.  All parts are located in Essex, Vermont USA.. the car is 100% stock, no euro parts on it at all!!! The car was orriginally from florida so all parts are rust free!!!  It has never seen a vt winter!

-1.8L 16v engine with about 119k on it.  The engine will be sold complete with 98% of the wiring of the car, fuse box with all fuses and relays, intakes, air box, intake boot.. and basiclly everything needed to dump it into an mk1.

-All interior, in very good shape, dash has one small crack starting from the defroster vent hole up by the windshild heading up to the gauge pod, but it is only about an inch or shorter.. not bad at all.. door pannels are perfict.. carpet and headliner went to junkyard with shell as well as the blower motor.  I would like to keep the seats because they are in such good shape, but if the right offer is made i could be talked into selling them.

-Rear disk setup has been sold

-front disk setup has been claimed by Jason Arms ;)

-Stock 16v suspension, decient shocks and struts, with stock springs.. not rusty at all!

-body kit (RED) but front piece is smashed a little,, it can be fixed

-Front fenders (RED) Right is tweaked a little, but not kinked

-Hatch (Red) with park bench size spoiler on it.

-Headlight assemblys with good headlights and Americain turnsignals, all adjusters work

-Americain Bumpers, no rusty inpacts, but front is bent a little i think.

-Tail lights, good shape. maybee one small crack!

-This is just a short list just to give you an idea.. i have to go eat lunch now, i may finish it later.. but basicly i want to empfesize that i would like to keep things together.. i would like to sell the front lights as as a whole.. i dont wanna brake up the turn signals, and such unless i must.  To all who replied to me, be patient, i am being raped with emails about this.. i am also sad and crying over my no longer existing 16v :*(  Thanks!

Justin M VT
87 16v (parts)