[Parts WTB] UK listers...going to the breakers?

Listers in the UK, some Q's aobut MkII 'rocs:

Are the passenger-side (from UK perspective) outside
mirrors convex, with the "objects in mirror..."
message on the bottom?  If so, I'd like to get ahold
of one, mirror only required, not the housing.

Also, did 'rocs ever come with remote headlamp
adjusters?  You know, where you have the little dial
that allows one to adjust the beams up/down from
inside the car?  Would like to get my hands on that
system also.

So, if anyone's heading to the junkyard (aka breakers)
can you grab those items for me if they exist?  I have
in-laws in Staffordshire and they're heading over in
mid-February, so getting it here should be easy (or
better yet I'll be over in April).

Thanks!

=====
Ron
'87 16V (Victor, the Famous Cheap Scirocco)
'93 Cab (soon for sale)
many, many, miles and busted knuckles on about seven or so past watercooleds...