SCIROCCO.ORG stickers (Attn. Potterman)

Hey Guys,  I'm running a little low on them since I gave the majority
of them to Brett V.  I'm going to make some more in the next few
weeks but all I'm making is Red, White, Silver....the other colors
just don't get asked for enough.  If you want some now ask Brett if
he has some left.....If you want to wait I'll post when I've got them
done.

Potterman

> HEY I WANT SOME!  (geeze this reminds me of a little kids party when
> one kid brings a shooter of vodka!) how much are they? what colors are
> available? i've been wanting a pair fir a while.  thanx! Corey 88 16v
> (another red one) ----- Original Message ----- From: Daniel Snow
> <scirocco-l@scirocco.org> Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 9:30 PM
> Subject: RE: .org stickers (Attn. Potterman)
>

> > I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I'd really like one too. I have
> > a tornado red '87 16v and would be honored to represent the
> > scirocco.org
> site.
> >
> > 16v 'Rocco
> > '74 Dan